By Appointment Only 1-877-456-6785 Contact Us

Think you are being respectful by appointing your family to serve as executor, trustee, or power of attorney? Think again. During life's most difficult moments, emotions often prevent obedience to your documented wishes. The worst of sibling rivalry may ensue when money is involved. You took the time to provide for your family so why not protect their love for each other and allow a licensed professional to serve? We will get to know your situation and understand its dynamics. We will not give up on you or "dump" the account. We are assigned to trust, uphold integrity, and promote longevity, no matter what the size or challege.

Estate or Trust Administration

A trustee will manage investments, keep records, manage assets, prepare court accountings, pay bills (depending on the nature of the trust) medical expenses, charitable gifts, inheritances or other distributions of income and principal. Trustees are not required to exercise all of the powers that they are granted.[2] A trustee can manage any number of trust types, including Charitable, Special Needs Trusts, ILIT, Corporate, and Estate Trusts.

Read more

Conservator / Committee

The term conservatorship is synonymous with elderly guardian but used mostly in the western United States. It is a court-appointed process that can be very expensive as the petitioners and proposed conservatee all must be represented by attorneys, with just a few exceptions for in pro per family members without objections. The reason for the expense is that the proposed conservatee's estate is expected to bear the burden of the court costs in the procedures to appoint.

Powers of Attorney

Under common law, a power of attorney becomes ineffective if its grantor dies or becomes "incapacitated," meaning unable to grant such a power, because of physical injury or mental illness, for example, unless the grantor (or principal) specifies that the power of attorney will continue to be effective even if the grantor becomes incapacitated. This type of power of attorney is called "power of attorney with durable provisions" in the United States or "enduring power of attorney" elsewhere. In effect, under a durable power of attorney (DPoA) [1] Read more

Go to top