A career in fiduciary services specializing in elderly persons and disabled adults is a lifelong and rewarding field. We serve as advocates and solution-providers -- thinking outside of the box and applying personal knowledge to promote the happiness and livelihood of our charges. We answer the calls in the middle of the night when no other is available or is too far away to assist.
We take responsibility in paying bills so that our clients continue to enjoy time with new found or reunited friends.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree; Master's in any subject, preferred; and a willingness to continue learning as required for licensing
- Credit History: No bankruptcies (personal or commercial)
- Background Check: Pass Dept of Justice/FBI backgrounds with fingerprinting and specifically no felonies, no misdemeanors, no liens or judgments.
- Licensing: Passing National Guardianship and California Licensed Professional Fiduciary examinations
- Vehicle: A reliable and insured vehicle with corporate endorsements
- Personality: An upbeat attitude in front of clients, including a sense of humor and considerate of others
Openings: None at this time
We offer a generous benefits package to our team including this partial list:
- Health: Employer-paid employee-only medical insurance
- Dental: Comprehensive coverage through Delta Dental
- Vision: Discounts provided by health provider
- Flex Spending Account: A pre-tax option for medical/dental need
- Relax: Combined vacation/sick time of four (4) weeks per year for fiduciary-employees; three (3) weeks for administrative employees
- Education: Access to our in-house training DVDs
- Party: Annual Christmas party at the Magic Castle in Hollywood
Equal Employment Opportunity
It always has been and continues to be our policy that employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, work-related injury claim, veteran status, political ideology, or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. Individuals will be selected for promotion based on skill and ability. Where skill and ability are equal, then length of continuous employment will be the determining factor.